This week.
1)Leslie Rule from kqed channel 9 comes to conduct Digital Story Telling Workshop.
Four steps
1. Find the experience
2. Telling the story
3. Creating a piece
4. Publish the work.
2)Cognitive Theory
Digital Story telling is on Saturday March 10, 2007 at 9am - 6pm in BH 170. Please sign up what will you bring for that day?
I will bring doughnuts.
David Vuong
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'll bring bananas, apples, and pears. Myron
I will bring bagels and cream cheese.
I will go to the farmers market before I show up, I will bring fruit -- probably oranges.
I will bring crackers, granola bars, that kinda thing. - Lila
I will bring green beans
I will bring green beans
Does anyone have plastic utensils and plates? I'll bring lots of seasoned green beans but I don't have the other stuff.
Post a Comment